Dennis J. Dietzler, Esq.
- Office: 7400 Metro Blvd., #310, Edina, Minnesota 55439
- Phone: (612) 866-6086
- Fax: (612) 861-8348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I represent clients in starting new businesses, forming the business entity, operating the business, drafting contracts and other business documents and terminating the business. If a client wishes to sell or purchase a business, I handle the transaction from start to finish. As a sole practitioner, I am able to devote the time and energy to each client to assist them in achieving their desired results.
Along with my representation of business clients, I represent clients in other legal fields ranging from real estate matters, wills, probate and estate planning and other areas which require legal assistance. If a client needs require specialization beyond my expertise, I collaborate with other attorneys to assist my clients.
My objective in assisting a business owner is to set up a legal and business framework to enable the client to engage in his or her business activities under circumstances which are designed to protect his or her interests.
I graduated from the University of Denver Law School in 1981. I am admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota and U. S. District Courts.
Areas of Practice
- Buying & Selling Businesses
- Business Formation & Organization
- Business Operations
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado – Juris Doctor – 1981
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- B. A. Psychology – 1976
- B. A. Philosophy – 1976
- State of Minnesota – 1981
- US District Court – 1982
- Richfield Rotary Club
- Optimist Club of Richfield – 2008 to Present
- Treasurer: 2008 – 2010
- Vice-President: 2010 – 2011
- President: 2011 – 2012
- Edina Professionals
- President: 2015 – 2016
- Science Museum of Minnesota – 2016 to Present
- Volunteer – Egyptian Mummy Interpreter
- Minnesota Orchestra – 2016 to present